reservataions- site unseen

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine

Reaction score
YAY! The Walnut room is complete! And I already have 3 reservations for it and they haven't even seen the room yet! Pics are going on website this weekend!

Can't wait to see.......
Your other rooms look awesome......very well done.

If your other rooms are nice and your place looks good then they will asume the new room is as good if not better (which I am sure it is) most places don't necessarily put a picture of each room on their web site anyway as it can be a blessing or a curse. Either they request a specific room and are put out when they can't have it or the don't look at all and don't have a clue who or what you are.

If your other rooms are nice and your place looks good then they will asume the new room is as good if not better (which I am sure it is) most places don't necessarily put a picture of each room on their web site anyway as it can be a blessing or a curse. Either they request a specific room and are put out when they can't have it or the don't look at all and don't have a clue who or what you are..
A lot of the B&Bs/inns here in the States do put pictures on their web sites of all the guest rooms. Guests book the room of their choice, the innkeeper doesn't just assign them to a room.

Back