Reservation Key - for sale items

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
In reservation key - those who use this great online booking prgm, not sure if you noticed John has added a way to have images on your for sale items on the reservation page. He has given a few different options for viewing, larger image in a pop up, or thumbnail on the page, etc. I think this will help sell these add on items!
For now I have opted for the larger image 400px in a pop up window. You can use any size you want, a big WOW or a smaller image like I did. I tried it a few diff ways. I might end up with the thumbnails on the rez page, I will decide that later on.
"NEW in Items For Sale: add thumbnail photos and details photos. Select whether to show all info on res page or show some/all in new window."

Yep, he told me about it the other day. I think he did it because of something I did for a friend. I was creating my own pop ups to show details etc. He thought that was a good idea I guess :)

Back