Reservation Key problem

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proud Texan

Reaction score
Has anyone using ReservationKey experienced any problems today? I'm having an issue with transactions going through and had to manually enter reservations. I noticed that on my automated email responses that the "from" and "to" fields were not being populated correctly.
I manually set the email addresses, but my credit card transactions are not going through. I use Authorize.net and nothing is showing up on their end, even though ReservationKey shows that the transaction went through.

Everything is working fine here, but we don't use Auth.net Send John an e-mail he usually gets back quickly.

They found the problem. There was a loose nut behind the keyboard.
When I manually entered the reservation, I failed to correctly enter the card expiration date. That is why I prefer people make their reservations online.

thumbs_up.gif

yeah make them online FROM THE GUEST SIDE. I always say that. I don't always follow my own rule, of course.

I've been telling them on the phone that I'm not in my office right now, could they possibly make the reservation online so that the room gets taken off the inventory right away. Every now and then they don't follow through, but I'm willing to take that chance.

Back