Reservation Key question

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proud Texan

Reaction score
I'm attempting to set up Reservation Key so that I can switchover when my Webervations account lapses next month.
I know some of you are using this system and are very pleased with it. I have one question. I'm presently not online with the system because I will still need to set up Authorize.net for my credit card transactions.
I'm gone through all my settings, but now I'd like to see what it's going to look like. How the heck do you preview what your reservation page? I can preview the calendar page, but it doesn't allow me to select any dates.

Did you create a "make a reservation or availability page"? You have to do that in order to preview what it will look like I believe. I didn't do the start up from scratch...my client innkeeper did that. but I created all the pages, specials, pop ups etc.
If you want to see what his looks like Click here.

The page itself should not be on your website, but a separate page (to look like your website) you should be able to view it easily, not sure what to tell you without seeing how you have it set up. The only way it is "live" is when you put a link on YOUR site to the rez page on rezkey.
What is the extension you have, ie
CHBB/Availability
Southercourtinn/Availability
?

I've finally worked things out going back and forth with customer support. I'm presently tweaking my email responses. I think I'm going to like this system.

I've finally worked things out going back and forth with customer support. I'm presently tweaking my email responses. I think I'm going to like this system..
Right now I think John IS Customer support :)
catlady said:
Right now I think John IS Customer support :)
Then John must be getting sick of me.
No he was "sick" of me playing go between my client and him.:) No one could have been worse than us
embaressed_smile.gif

He is a very patient person.

I've finally worked things out going back and forth with customer support. I'm presently tweaking my email responses. I think I'm going to like this system..
John's working on something for me right now. That guy is busy!

Back