Reservation Key users?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillbilly

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am a Reservation Key user. I gave John an idea for his program that he is very excited about. He would like me to get some feedback before he proceeds. I would really like to get your thoughts on this idea. If you could contact me I would love to tell you about it.
Thanks!

Why can't you tell us here? Or afraid we will bad mouth you
devil_smile.gif
We will give our honest opinions as always.

Yes, setting up a poll here might be useful.
Nice to do a poll without being asked for a political contribution at the end! :)

devil_smile.gif
We will give our honest opinions as always..
EmptyNest said:
devil_smile.gif
I know you will. Thats why im asking. Let me ask John if its aright to post it. Not sure if he wants other booking engines to know.

If you are a reservation key user just go to your question portal and ask John about the new feature he is working on and that Bob sent you there for your opinion.

devil_smile.gif
We will give our honest opinions as always..
EmptyNest said:
devil_smile.gif
I know you will. Thats why im asking. Let me ask John if its aright to post it. Not sure if he wants other booking engines to know.
Bob said:
Let me ask John if its aright to post it. Not sure if he wants other booking engines to know.
That makes sense and explains the need for some secrecy.

If you are a reservation key user just go to your question portal and ask John about the new feature he is working on and that Bob sent you there for your opinion..
will do. I have been bugging him all day anyway..new client with new issues
wink_smile.gif

Bob I replied to John and CC you on the subject. Thanks for including us for feedback mate!

Done! Interesting and lots to think about!!!.
copperhead said:
Done! Interesting and lots to think about!!!
No other reservation system has this. This I believe could help so many owners. I have had the privilege to speak with a few of you on the phone today. I think John will give me the ok to talk about it on here. It will be a great chance to discuss it further!

I do have permission to go into detail about this. So I started a new feed.

Back