ReservationKey Vacation Mode?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proud Texan

Reaction score
Does anyone know if ReservationKey has a "Vacation Mode"?
We're going to Europe for three weeks this fall and I want to turn off our online reservations system while we're gone because internet access will be hit and miss.
We really don't want have to worry about dealing with business while we're gone and I don't want to reprogram my website to go to a redirected page.

Yes just turn it off for that time period.
Under reservation pages
Right below items for sale is:
Reservation Cut-Off Reservation cut-off period: set it for 17 days or whatever it is you prefer.
Message to display if availability search includes cut-off period: "set a message saying office is closed you can make reservations beginning on..."

heart.gif
Thank you sweetly!

Under Website/Reservation pages, beneath Items For Sale I just have Guestbook, Gift Certificates, and Custom Text.

I'll have to contact John. That option doesn't appear on my menu..
Proud Texan said:
I'll have to contact John. That option doesn't appear on my menu.
You don't have the same day cut off or whatever you put in? I always have mine "same day cut off" which means I require one day notice for a rez so noone shows up on my door same day, but if I have a last minute opening on a Fri or Sat I open it up to NO CUT OFF which means they can book right then and there.

Under Website/Reservation pages, beneath Items For Sale I just have Guestbook, Gift Certificates, and Custom Text..
Arks said:
Under Website/Reservation pages, beneath Items For Sale I just have Guestbook, Gift Certificates, and Custom Text.
Right above BOOKING RANGE
You have that don't you? I have mine set for 11 months so no one rebooks an event without me knowing about it, or holiday.

I found it. Now it's just a matter of figuring it all out to work like I want it.

Under Website/Reservation pages, beneath Items For Sale I just have Guestbook, Gift Certificates, and Custom Text..
Arks said:
You have that don't you? I have mine set for 11 months so no one rebooks an event without me knowing about it, or holiday.
Joey Bloggs said:
Ah, I see it on the Edit Reservation Page screen. I was just looking at other things on the Website tab, under Reservation Pages.

Back