ResKey down??

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's back up but not working properly.. Try to send a correspondence and the page comes up blank..

Down again. I guess they're upgrading something. Hope it doesn't take too long!

Down again. I guess they're upgrading something. Hope it doesn't take too long!.
I sent John a message just in case he wasn't aware of it. I wouldn't have known, but someone called and said they couldn't make a reservation online.

Today is not a good day to do this to me. I have had so many people call who can't make reservations and I cannot help them. It makes me look like a dork. I am a bit peeved.
angry_smile.gif

You know folks..sometimes things just happen. No site can be up 24/7/365. It may not even be their server. Lots of crap happens on the Internet to make things go crazy.
You must have caught it at a bad time.I know you want to pull out your hair...but please...have some Patience. Fixes take time.

You know folks..sometimes things just happen. No site can be up 24/7/365. It may not even be their server. Lots of crap happens on the Internet to make things go crazy.
You must have caught it at a bad time.I know you want to pull out your hair...but please...have some Patience. Fixes take time..
EmptyNest said:
You must have caught it at a bad time.I know you want to pull out your hair...but please...have some Patience. Fixes take time.
Yes of course. thanks for the slap. I needed to come back to reality
tounge_smile.gif

ResKey's back up, with a long list of new features/tweaks, plus some mention of yesterday's outage which apparently had nothing to do with the new changes. Check your mailbox on your ResKey control panel for info.
John mentions that he now has someone in Europe (as well as Canada and Mexico) helping him keep the system up and running when he's busy (or sleeping).

ResKey's back up, with a long list of new features/tweaks, plus some mention of yesterday's outage which apparently had nothing to do with the new changes. Check your mailbox on your ResKey control panel for info.
John mentions that he now has someone in Europe (as well as Canada and Mexico) helping him keep the system up and running when he's busy (or sleeping)..
Arkansawyer said:
John mentions that he now has someone in Europe (as well as Canada and Mexico) helping him keep the system up and running when he's busy (or sleeping).
You mean he sleeps?? How dare he!

Back