Rez Nexus Learning Curve

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckeye

Reaction score
Having a larger (20 room boutique inn) we have just signed on to Res Nexus that provides flexibility that Res Key couldn't do for us - though it IS fabulous.
Are there any hints, tips, suggestions, or things we should know as we learn it. There's alot of stuff here, especially for marketing.
Love this site - it's very "cathartic" for us in some ways!

Sorry most here use Reservation Key...at least those we know of. I have not worked with Res. N. since it's inception. I worked on the beta with them. I found it really pretty easy to use and they were always helpful.

Sorry, I cant help either. If you don't mind me asking what was the feature you needed?

Bob: ResNe xus has to have more in the way of POS capability (we have a Gift Shop with various consignment vendors), is a bit nicer in overall design/appearance, and a bit easier for us to work with insofar as the "tax exempt" set up (we have several "taxes to exempt from, not just one).
As we are just beginning with the RN booking engine, our jury is out and it's in a sort of "test mode" for us. ResKey is still a considered "plan B" however. It remains to be seen if the cost/benefit differential is justifiable with RN.

We were with RN until very recently. My experience is if you call them, they'll walk you through whatever problem you may be having. Actually in my experience, you've probably already been contacted after your posting here. Can't say enough about their willingness to help you use their system in the best way possible.

Back