REZ THIS or REZ THAT

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy Keeper

Reaction score
Well, it's time once again to think about what's out there in the REZ world
We have REZ gt and it costs a fair amount every month
They said there was going to be an improved mobile ap but never showed up
Also told they were going to intergrate WORD into the program for easier use and that didn't show up either
SOOO... has anyone done a comparison lately with REZ STREAM? It looked interesting and about the same cost.
Does anyone us the GDS with these guys?
Just tossin' it around

have you looked at reservation key? Lots are switching to it and those here really seem to like it. I set it up for a client and liked it alot.

have you looked at reservation key? Lots are switching to it and those here really seem to like it. I set it up for a client and liked it alot..
I haven't but I will. Thanks for the tip
regular_smile.gif

have you looked at reservation key? Lots are switching to it and those here really seem to like it. I set it up for a client and liked it alot..
regular_smile.gif

I have been using ReservationKey and love it. Bells and whilstles keep coming and it is not only affordable, but the support is great. Reports, add-ons, specials - all sorts of things. And it is easy to use!

regular_smile.gif

I have been using ReservationKey and love it. Bells and whilstles keep coming and it is not only affordable, but the support is great. Reports, add-ons, specials - all sorts of things. And it is easy to use!
I did take a look but I didn't see a real time booking engine, so I don't think that would work for us.
We tried REZ Nexus and found it didn't have the features we wanted.
Is there anything else out there similar to Rezo GT?

regular_smile.gif

I did take a look but I didn't see a real time booking engine, so I don't think that would work for us.
Happy Keeper said:
I did take a look but I didn't see a real time booking engine...
That what ReservationKey does: instant, real time booking. From your website people click a button to check availability or reserve now, enter the date(s) they're interested in, it shows which rooms are available then, they click to reserve the one(s) they want, pay with their credit card and the reservation is made (or optionally, they make a reservation request, you are notified and can give a thumbs up or down on taking the reservation). Are you looking for something more than that?

regular_smile.gif

Happy Keeper said:
ReservationKey IS real time. You can set it up to take the rez, cc#, bob's your uncle done OR you can set it up like I do the the room is immediately taken out of inventory but I do NOT want a cc# anywhere online in any way so I get notified of the request and the potential guest gets an e-mail tht they will receive a call within 24 hours blah, blah blah. Unless I decline that rez and put the room back in inventory, it cannot be booked by anyone else. It is an immediate REAL TIME reservation program that will give you all sorts of reports.

regular_smile.gif

You must not have looked at the right thing or didn't read enough. This is real time booking. I think it does everything anyone would need and at a decent price.

regular_smile.gif

Happy Keeper said:
That what ReservationKey does: instant, real time booking. From your website people click a button to check availability or reserve now, enter the date(s) they're interested in, it shows which rooms are available then, they click to reserve the one(s) they want, pay with their credit card and the reservation is made (or optionally, they make a reservation request, you are notified and can give a thumbs up or down on taking the reservation). Are you looking for something more than that?
let me go back and look again.

regular_smile.gif

Happy Keeper said:
Happy Keeper said:
Yes, it's right there in the first two sentences of their website:
An easy to use, low cost, web-based reservation system for online bookings and property management.
Seamlessly integrates online reservations & credit card and PayPal payments with your existing website.

regular_smile.gif

Happy Keeper said:
Happy Keeper said:
An easy to use, low cost, web-based reservation system for online bookings and property management.
Seamlessly integrates online reservations & credit card and PayPal payments with your existing website.
I did see that but I wasn't sure if it was real time. I have taken a look at it on a few of the web sites they use for examples. I think I'll get touch with them and ask a few questions.

regular_smile.gif

Happy Keeper said:
Happy Keeper said:
I did see that but I wasn't sure if it was real time. I have taken a look at it on a few of the web sites they use for examples. I think I'll get touch with them and ask a few questions.
Tell them to add the words "real time reservations" to their web page. They'll appreciate knowing those were the words you were looking for.

I've signed up for the free month trial w/ReservationKey & (between being super busy) have been working on getting set up Reservation Key. I'd first emailed & got an immediate reply. Whilst doing the set up I've emailed with questions & had fast, helpful feedback. Again, I'm not using it as such just yet, but have been impressed with the support thus far.

Back