RezKey Correspondence

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
We have been talking about inn correspondence. Edited - I just reread - this IS the customized letter. The next sentence still IS true - I did have a second letter in the queue this morning that I deleted.
Since I had the other letter set up to go out Monday (forgetting it was a holiday), I was able to go into the queue and delete the second letter. Anyway, She responded to the follow-up, a first. This is the lady who could not even eat ANYTHING solid!
Thank you, Kathleen. It was my pleasure to enjoy enjoy your lovely home and gracious hospitality. And was a welcome break from the hotel routine.
It will be your fault that I will likely be completely dissatisfied with wherever I happen to stay next, haha!
Best regards,

The letter:
On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 5:51 AM, Reservationkey.com <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Lou,
We hope you enjoyed your stay with us as much as we enjoyed visiting with you. We are so fortunate to be blessed with such lovely, enjoyable guests. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
We hope your next visit will be under more pleasant circumstances. We also hope you will be able to enjoy a Gillum House breakfast on your next visit.
Remember you can always check availability and reserve dates through our website, up to one year in advance.
If you have any comments regarding your stay we would love to hear them or feel free to post a review on

cheers.gif

Back