Richard Gere opens up bed and breakfast - INN the news 07.21.09

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He must have caught the bug when he filmed Nights in Rodanthe in that B&B on the North Carolina coast. It has since washed out to sea which is probably why he chose to locate more inland. He will need all of his Buddhist training when he gets his first PITA like FD had to deal with.

I hope he finds innspiring because I went to his site and he doesn't have pictures of his rooms. His site needs some pictures and online booking. I don't think I missed all the things we look for as guest but maybe I did.
I hope this will bring some publicity to bed and breakfasts.

This was on Martha Stewart's show a few months back. She visited his inn & restaurant.

I hope he finds innspiring because I went to his site and he doesn't have pictures of his rooms. His site needs some pictures and online booking. I don't think I missed all the things we look for as guest but maybe I did.
I hope this will bring some publicity to bed and breakfasts..
sandynn said:
I hope he finds innspiring...
Definitely. If anyone here has the connections, be sure to point him this way.

I hope he didn't bite off more than he can chew, so to speak. It looks like quite a large undertaking.

Back