Richard Gere Riles Neighbors by Cutting 200 Trees

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG - he has taken a page from the play book of Mr. T! (For you younguns Mr. T is an actor who was on a big TV adventure series called the A-Team way back in time - if it is more than 10 years today it is way back it seems) Mr. T bought a big estate in Willmette or Winnetka - cannot remember which but a wealthy burb of Chicago - and proceeded to just about clear-cut his property. Woo did the stink EVER erupt!!! Headlines in the Chicago papers!

No grasshopper was injured in the cutting of these living life giving trees.
wink_smile.gif

At least it's his property...several years ago, Alan Jackson cut down a bunch of trees near his lakefront home that actually turned out to be on federal corp of engineers property...........

Richard, Richard, Richard.... Paddocks for his horses. I guess he shoulda gotten some permits first. Some people beg forgiveness after the fact. Looks like he'll be paying a hefty fine and re-planting some trees.

Richard, Richard, Richard.... Paddocks for his horses. I guess he shoulda gotten some permits first. Some people beg forgiveness after the fact. Looks like he'll be paying a hefty fine and re-planting some trees..
Samster said:
Richard, Richard, Richard.... Paddocks for his horses. I guess he shoulda gotten some permits first. Some people beg forgiveness after the fact. Looks like he'll be paying a hefty fine and re-planting some trees.
This is one of those "oh, okay you are forgiven...here use my chainsaw next time" when he smiles and looks into your eyes.
embaressed_smile.gif

My old boss use to say 'easier to do it and ask forgiveness later than to be shot down before you can begin to state your case'. Wonder if Richard worked for him too.

Richard, Richard, Richard.... Paddocks for his horses. I guess he shoulda gotten some permits first. Some people beg forgiveness after the fact. Looks like he'll be paying a hefty fine and re-planting some trees..
Samster said:
This is one of those "oh, okay you are forgiven...here use my chainsaw next time" when he smiles and looks into your eyes.
embaressed_smile.gif

That would be me. sigh....
After sitting through a 90 minute meeting with city representatives here, I can certainly see the validity of the begging for forgiveness after the fact approach!

Back