Ridiculous pricing

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Gomez picked up some mini hand sanitizer bottles. He had four in the cart, but he could only purchase two. Thank goodness! They were FOUR dollars each! One ounce bottles!

We are installing a hand sanitizer dispenser at the door. I’m going to buy bulk sanitizer from the local distillery. Only one dollar/ounce! Still outrageous, but they had to figure out how to do it properly and they’re not making thousands of gallons at a time.

The sanitizer from our distillery works best in a spray or spritz bottle. It is not a gel.

Get 99% isopryl alcohol and put it in a spray bottle. Works great. We use a small bottle to carry around with us.

Get 99% isopryl alcohol and put it in a spray bottle. Works great. We use a small bottle to carry around with us..
Another thing we’re having a hard time finding! I’ve got a bottle of gin we’re never going to drink. We’ll probably use that.

The drawback to using non-gel alcohol is that it often evaporates before it has had long enough contact time to disinfect. The surface should remain wet with alcohol for at least 30 seconds to be effective. Alcohol in gel form doesn't evaporate so fast, so works better.

Get 99% isopryl alcohol and put it in a spray bottle. Works great. We use a small bottle to carry around with us..
Another thing we’re having a hard time finding! I’ve got a bottle of gin we’re never going to drink. We’ll probably use that.
The pharmacy has it here, but not on the shelf, you have to ask and they will give you 1.

Back