Road Trip Summer Edition - Joint Blog Article

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
If you want to be in on a joint innteractive inns blog article, send me one reason and one photo to accompany it, why folks should ROAD TRIP and stay with you. DUE DATE POSTED 06/24/13
  1. Reason - why folks should ROAD TRIP and stay with you (This will be a tagline - one sentence)
  2. Photo - of your inn, of your roads, of anything you wish to share (1 photo please)
  3. Inn name, city, state, phone and website url
JB says: Having recently had my ship NOT come in, quite literally as our 25th anniv cruise ship was on fire...and having to cancel and make other plans before we get our "big bucks back for our balcony" stateroom, I sorta like to rhyme today...and flying stinks, paying per bag, delays. etc. I will focus on this and why a ROAD TRIP having control over your plans is better.
IT IS TIME FOR A ROAD TRIP!
(Everyone welcome - email me, the more we get on these the more likely a media source will pick this up, just as an fyi, you never know!) thanks.

Reminder on the road trip group article - I am now adding a google map embedded of each location, and at the end if we have quite a few I will map a google map with all the inns/rentals/cabins/B&Bs to view at once, someone may wish to do a road trip to many of them.
This is free marketing people, I am doing all the work. If you think there is any value, send it on over and I will add your info.
*A tagline will be used, not a paragraph, with your photo.

I have a Hawaii cruise plan hope all goes well.
wink_smile.gif

Thank you to those who participated.
Pls share this on all your social media sites...I didn't make ONE map of all since we were country wide, put added a map to each of your inns instead. :)
[h3]
Ready for a Road Trip and How![/h3]

Beautiful! Thanks JB! I would love to take all those road trips!
I'm going to wait to post it during lunch (pacific time). I find I get better/more responses that way.

JB is the greatest. Posted it and shared from the B & B page and from the personal page.

WOOHOO!!! I got asked to do a bit of rewrite, and my trike ride is going to be published in the Gol d Wi ng Ri ders magazine in the issues on trikes!!! This magazine goes to EVERY member of that Association around the world!! Crossing fingers it brings more bikers and trikers. This magazine already got me a 2-nighter coming in Monday on their way to the big rally they have every year. But I want MORE!!! (This is not just a couple paragraphs - and I sent photos of the other trike going around turns.)

If anyone wishes to create a joint blog with any topic to join us in it, please let me know! I am happy to send our writing priv to the Innteractiveinns blog. :)

Back