Robin Williams

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

Madeleine

Reaction score
Robin Williams is dead. I just can't fathom this.

Anon Inn

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So sorry to hear this. Been inn-cleaning all day, listening to history lectures on headphones. No news. Will really miss that barely restrained brilliance.

Ice

Reaction score
This is so sad
, sure an going to miss him.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
so sad...such pain under all that talent and laughter. RIP

Flower

Reaction score
I just find this so upsetting. He was just so good. I don't think he knew how amazing he really was. Depression just does not let you see much. Just the road to death. It is so sad I am in shock. Feel bad for his family.

TheBeachHouse

Reaction score
So sad. I walked at lunch by the bench in the Boston Public Garden where RW and Matt Damon sat in Good Will Hunting. It has become a memorial. People are writing notes and movie quotes all around it. It's really very cool. And very moving.

Penelope

Reaction score
From Mike Rowe:
When I heard about Robin yesterday, my first feeling was shock. Then, a kind of sadness, too shallow to call grief, but to too real to ignore.

Country Girl

Reaction score
To have touched so many lives and to feel so alone. Heartbreaking.

muirford

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I think I may be the only person I know who watched 'The Crazy Ones'. Mork and Buffy together - irresistible (for me, at least). He will be missed. His guest spot on the Actor's Studio is one of the best ever.

Samster

Reaction score
I think I may be the only person I know who watched 'The Crazy Ones'. Mork and Buffy together - irresistible (for me, at least). He will be missed. His guest spot on the Actor's Studio is one of the best ever..
I watched that show too. A comedic genius and a talented dramatic actor has been lost....

dumitru

Reaction score
A huge blow to drug dealers across the US.
On the serious note, for the last ~15 years, I regret that I haven't seen 2 movies in the cinema on the big screen, one of which is "What Dreams May Come" with RW, one of my favorite movies of all times.