Robin Williams

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry to hear this. Been inn-cleaning all day, listening to history lectures on headphones. No news. Will really miss that barely restrained brilliance.

This is so sad
cry_smile.gif
, sure an going to miss him.

I just find this so upsetting. He was just so good. I don't think he knew how amazing he really was. Depression just does not let you see much. Just the road to death. It is so sad I am in shock. Feel bad for his family.

So sad. I walked at lunch by the bench in the Boston Public Garden where RW and Matt Damon sat in Good Will Hunting. It has become a memorial. People are writing notes and movie quotes all around it. It's really very cool. And very moving.
Bu2awyXIAAAGvjW.jpg:large
Bu2T3AqIMAEegoh.jpg:large

From Mike Rowe:
When I heard about Robin yesterday, my first feeling was shock. Then, a kind of sadness, too shallow to call grief, but to too real to ignore.

I think I may be the only person I know who watched 'The Crazy Ones'. Mork and Buffy together - irresistible (for me, at least). He will be missed. His guest spot on the Actor's Studio is one of the best ever.

I think I may be the only person I know who watched 'The Crazy Ones'. Mork and Buffy together - irresistible (for me, at least). He will be missed. His guest spot on the Actor's Studio is one of the best ever..
I watched that show too. A comedic genius and a talented dramatic actor has been lost....

A huge blow to drug dealers across the US.
On the serious note, for the last ~15 years, I regret that I haven't seen 2 movies in the cinema on the big screen, one of which is "What Dreams May Come" with RW, one of my favorite movies of all times.

Back