Rock N Roll in ...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How will you do this? How can you be sure you can get tix? This is why I never do 'event' bookings where tickets are involved to a specific event. I'm always afraid I won't be able to get the tix.

First ever concert series at this location and they are not even promoting it yet. I will buy the tickets on line immediately. It is open seating. So I am positive I will be able to get them. I can look online as I speak to the guest to see and buy the tickets before closing the transaction.

So there ya go.
Brand new - would they WANT to advertise and market this thing?
I mean this is the very first of it!
I went to the website, after I asked them to list us under lodging, since I did the same for them on our music page, sites of interest AND blog! Oh and packages so it is listed under the rooms page AND on my packages page!!!
Nope, we are not on there. I hope we are on there soon. Is there such a thing as you scratch and I scratch anymore? What is wrong with this picture. I am happy to scratch.
sad_smile.gif

I'm still waiting to be put on the Convention & Visitors Bureau site. They've been on our site since the get go. I'm happy to scratch also
wink_smile.gif
When I'm added to their list, I'll be the first accommodation...it's alphabetical :) Just no telling when they'll get around to it, I guess. They've been here for the tour and all. Now, I need to order rack cards to put in there. I need YOU to help me design one
teeth_smile.gif

I'm still waiting to be put on the Convention & Visitors Bureau site. They've been on our site since the get go. I'm happy to scratch also
wink_smile.gif
When I'm added to their list, I'll be the first accommodation...it's alphabetical :) Just no telling when they'll get around to it, I guess. They've been here for the tour and all. Now, I need to order rack cards to put in there. I need YOU to help me design one
teeth_smile.gif
I thought I had done one for you????? Or is Drew going to do it???

wink_smile.gif
teeth_smile.gif
I have the brochure on the website that you did but I don't know if I need something different for a rack card?? I don't know if it has enough or the right info? I'm trying to decide :) I am so confused......

wink_smile.gif
teeth_smile.gif
I have the brochure on the website that you did but I don't know if I need something different for a rack card?? I don't know if it has enough or the right info? I'm trying to decide :) I am so confused......
I have the info from the on line brochure all done on a rack card in the dark blues of your site:) I think...I will have to get in there and look...I'll send it to you so you can decide.

wink_smile.gif
teeth_smile.gif
I have the info from the on line brochure all done on a rack card in the dark blues of your site:) I think...I will have to get in there and look...I'll send it to you so you can decide.
Thanks!! :)

Back