Romance of ‘Nights in Rodanthe’ falls short - INN the news 10.08.08

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
Romance of ‘Nights in Rodanthe’ falls short
DL-Online - Detroit Lakes,MN,USA
One weekend, she helps a friend who runs a bed and breakfast for a single guest, a mysterious doctor named Paul Flanner (Richard Gere). ...
Innkeepers, none has seen this movie yet? I think that is funny. VIDEO. Apparently not paying full fare for any-how.
broken_heart.gif

So based on the premise of the movie, the amount of people wanting to be innkeepers should sky-rocket.
regular_smile.gif

So based on the premise of the movie, the amount of people wanting to be innkeepers should sky-rocket.
regular_smile.gif
swirt said:
regular_smile.gif
Inn-sitters. The 'innkeepers' were away...

regular_smile.gif
swirt said:
regular_smile.gif
Sorry thats what I meant..innsitters ... had a brain fart and typed innkeepers...hah I must have innkeeping on the brain ;)

regular_smile.gif
swirt said:
regular_smile.gif
Sorry thats what I meant..innsitters ... had a brain fart and typed innkeepers...hah I must have innkeeping on the brain ;)
Hey, if I could get an innsitter on the off chance she might meet the love of her life...but believe me, we don't get a whole lot of heartthrobs here.

I saw a sneek preview. I thought it was pretty good but not nearly as good at the Notebook.
I hope this does make people want to go to a Bed and Breakfast.

regular_smile.gif
swirt said:
regular_smile.gif
Hey, if I could get an innsitter on the off chance she might meet the love of her life...but believe me, we don't get a whole lot of heartthrobs here.
Bree said:
More like old men with bengay and tinactin.
(actually we have had a few drop dead gorgeous fellas here but they are accompanied by their ladies)

regular_smile.gif
swirt said:
regular_smile.gif
Bree said:
(actually we have had a few drop dead gorgeous fellas here but they are accompanied by their ladies)
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Bree said:
And they are all from Italy, so far away. OMG. I was laughing at myself for near-swooning.

regular_smile.gif
swirt said:
regular_smile.gif
Bree said:
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Bree said:
And they are all from Italy, so far away. OMG. I was laughing at myself for near-swooning.
Bree said:
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Bree said:
Even old bald men from Italy are sauve and they know it!

9 at the table are discussing Nights in Rodanthe, so apparently a few have seen this movie. I am not in here to ask about it however. But I hear laughing and snickering.

I saw it and the inn setting is secondary to the story. It's about 2 people at crossroads in their lives who fall in love. It actually is a sad movie
sad_smile.gif

The Diane Lane character does a fine job as an innsitter
regular_smile.gif
The location of the inn building right on the beach in North Carolina is fantastic!

Go this from our local newspaper online..
-A house collapsed into the ocean near Rodanthe, N.C. This was due to the rough surf around the area.

regular_smile.gif
swirt said:
regular_smile.gif
Bree said:
Had a young gentleman from Bath England last month. This is the third year he has stayed with us. Just comes in for one night. So charming and drop dead gorgeous but alas married. I told him that some day when we go to England we will definitely stop in Bath. He answered "Oh, please do".
For any of you who have not seen "The Duchess" , please do. Some friends and I saw it yesterday and all thought it was a fabulous movie.

If anyone wants to hear a funny story about this movie, email me offline. Not something I would be comfortable posting, but entertaining nonetheless.

Back