Room is back online

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scrambled_eggs

Reaction score
I worked about two months in between other duties on this room. I stripped old wall paper off and scrubbed the walls. I repainted every inch of the room. Installed a new kitchen faucet and drain and repainted the brass hardware in a metallic silver color. Threw out the plastic mini blinds and put up simple curtains. I am glad I am done!
I have before pics but I couldn't get them to load for some reason.
DSC00548.JPG

DSC00558.JPG

DSC00556.JPG

Sleek! Well done!
I was wondering, is there a reason you don't have those room pics with the views larger on your website? You know jaws drop when they see them, right?

That's one gorgeous view. Well done on the room.

i agree ~ what a view! do you find that guests turn your chairs to face the window? (i know i would) do the chairs swivel by any chance?

Looks great! Soothing colors, great view, clean and sleek. Congrats!

i agree ~ what a view! do you find that guests turn your chairs to face the window? (i know i would) do the chairs swivel by any chance?.
seashanty said:
i agree ~ what a view! do you find that guests turn your chairs to face the window? (i know i would) do the chairs swivel by any chance?
I've actually only had a couple of guests turn the chairs towards the windows. I will deliver breakfast to the room if they want and they usually use the chairs at the table to look out. The chairs don't swivel. The ones that were there before did but they were out of style.
Ok gotta get back to work. I'm doing a deep clean of the kitchen pulling all the appliances out, scrubbing the walls and floors!

Thanks. I'm in Northern California. We are going to redo our website soon and change the pictures. Hopefully make it a lot better. The white chairs came from a catalog called Crate and Barrell. The slip covers are great because I can just take them off and put them in the washing machine and wash on cold. You have to quickly put them back on the chair wet otherwise they will shrink and you will never get them on again. Unfortunately Crate and Barrell no longer makes those chair but I think they make a style that is close to that.

Beautiful view! If you don't have it already, I would make that the header on one of my web pages. Nice job on the room!

Back