Room Notebooks

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so i think it's worthwhile to say ... mixed reviews, may be smokey ... if you eat there, let us know what you think. i never posted a disclaimer but i suppose you could 'the views and opinions expressed blahblah' ... but a lot of the time, i had not had the opportunity to visit/eat at the places and guests would ask me 'is the food good?' or 'what is it like there?' and i would honestly tell them, the best i can give you are reviews from other guests because i have not been there.
case in point ... a lobster shack in the area.
some guests loved it, really LOVED it ... were looking for exactly that rustic, oil cloth covered picnic table atmosphere where you brush the old lobster shells into huge trash cans at the end of each table ... all outdoor seating, plastic bibs, wet wipes, noise, flies ...the whole bit other guests called it a 'dive' and were amused (but will never return there) that to crack the lobsters open they were given large rocks..
SS Is this the place? http://www.hollyeats.com/WatermansBeach.htm

I have "house Information" in a nice 8x11 frame and have all other information on a table...in the living room of the guest house. If there is festival of some kind I always add info about the festival when they check in with their menu and bill.
We have a comment book in the guest house and one in the suite...its great reading the coments...thats what we look at when the guests leave "did they leave a comment?"

Why did you resurrect this thread? Now I have to go make my room notebooks!
embaressed_smile.gif

:wink:
=)
Kk.

embaressed_smile.gif

=)
Kk..
YellowSocks said:
embaressed_smile.gif

=)
Kk.
I was looking for the place with the checkered table cloths on picnic tables and lobster. I am obv on ignore from seashanty as she is not answering me and now my parents are probably in Nova Scotia by now. THAT is why I opened this thread, not to talk about room books. I did a search and that comment was IN THIS thread.

so i think it's worthwhile to say ... mixed reviews, may be smokey ... if you eat there, let us know what you think. i never posted a disclaimer but i suppose you could 'the views and opinions expressed blahblah' ... but a lot of the time, i had not had the opportunity to visit/eat at the places and guests would ask me 'is the food good?' or 'what is it like there?' and i would honestly tell them, the best i can give you are reviews from other guests because i have not been there.
some guests loved it, really LOVED it ... were looking for exactly that rustic, oil cloth covered picnic table atmosphere where you brush the old lobster shells into huge trash cans at the end of each table ... all outdoor seating, plastic bibs, wet wipes, noise, flies ...the whole bit other guests called it a 'dive' and were amused (but will never return there) that to crack the lobsters open they were given large rocks..
seashanty said:
some guests loved it, really LOVED it ... were looking for exactly that rustic, oil cloth covered picnic table atmosphere where you brush the old lobster shells into huge trash cans at the end of each table ... all outdoor seating, plastic bibs, wet wipes, noise, flies ...the whole bit other guests called it a 'dive' and were amused (but will never return there) that to crack the lobsters open they were given large rocks.
Can you tell me if this place is still there and what the name is? My parents are heading thataway...THANKS! If you have it I will call them right back.
edited to add - NEVER MIND, post away but don't answer my question. Thank you.

Kk, our room binder info is in Microsoft Word format...if you'd like a template to work with I'd be happy to send it to you.

Kk, our room binder info is in Microsoft Word format...if you'd like a template to work with I'd be happy to send it to you..
InnsiderInfo said:
Kk, our room binder info is in Microsoft Word format...if you'd like a template to work with I'd be happy to send it to you.
That would be awesome! Thanks! (I work in Word, too...) I kind of know what I want to put in, mostly I just need to sit down and do it.
=)
Kk.

Back