Rooms page format

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
THis place is for sale in MA. I really like the rooms page layout and when you clcik on a room pic it becomes the header image. Very nice. Here is the for sale page on bbonline fyi.
I was looking at this and thinking that OCEANS may be interested in the format, it really is lovely! Neat color scheme as well.

I just looked at that site yesterday:)
Of course I knew who did the site immediately...have seen some of the same graphics on other sites they have done:-( BUt it does look pretty good.

Wow. I like that site a lot. Arrrrgh, more to think about!

I like the big photos. However I typically am not a fan of having separate pages for each room when you have more than 3 or 4 rooms. When you get to 6 rooms like that it is just a lot of clicking back and forth. With that many rooms I tend to suggest a single page that gives all the details and allows for images to be enlarged.

Wow. I like that site a lot. Arrrrgh, more to think about!.
Bree said:
Did you see their Retirement Package? Something like that might work well for you, if you're not already offering it.
[tr][/td][/tr][/table]

I like the layout as well JBJ, especially the main rooms page as it has a nice layout with pictures of each room. I also unlike Swirt, like individual rooms pages. This site however, IMHO, leaves out the need for individual pages because there are no additional photos. It seems most have the same amenities except for a few which could be easily managed and the pic, could just have a click to enlarge.

I like the big photos. However I typically am not a fan of having separate pages for each room when you have more than 3 or 4 rooms. When you get to 6 rooms like that it is just a lot of clicking back and forth. With that many rooms I tend to suggest a single page that gives all the details and allows for images to be enlarged..
swirt said:
I like the big photos. However I typically am not a fan of having separate pages for each room when you have more than 3 or 4 rooms. When you get to 6 rooms like that it is just a lot of clicking back and forth. With that many rooms I tend to suggest a single page that gives all the details and allows for images to be enlarged.
I'm the same way. I'd rather scroll down than click back & forth. I'm more likely to give up and move on if it takes too long.

Wow. I like that site a lot. Arrrrgh, more to think about!.
Bree said:
Did you see their Retirement Package? Something like that might work well for you, if you're not already offering it.
[tr][/td][/tr][/table]
Good one! We did a one on one package like that 2 years ago, but this sounds interesting.

It's nice except there is only one room photo for each room and no pictures of the baths! Unless I am missing something there.
Room 4 is the color scheme that I want to do for our bedroom when we buy new bed linens. On the list............

It's nice except there is only one room photo for each room and no pictures of the baths! Unless I am missing something there.
Room 4 is the color scheme that I want to do for our bedroom when we buy new bed linens. On the list.............
Samster said:
That is funny. As DH was looking at a website the other day as we talked about a short trip and saw Bathroom pics he said "YUK! Why do they have photos of the toilet on the website!"
I laughed, "Have you looked at our website lately?" He thought it was one of those unmentionable areas you SHOULD not photograph.

Back