ROSE WATER PISTACHIO FRUIT SALAD

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
ROSE WATER PISTACHIO FRUIT SALAD[/h3]
I would kiss the person who made this for me, it looks THAT good!
chef.gif

I love that she put everything on the floor to take a photo!
Where does one buy rose water?

Where does one buy rose water?.
Madeleine said:
In the Indian/Asian section of the grocery store, or an Indian market. King Arthur Flour online, and probably Amazon.
I prefer orange flower water and use it all the time on a mixed fruit cup when the fruits are good and ripe. Orange flower (or blossom) water is slightly less perfume-y in taste, but adds a nice exotic touch. One of my guests called it 'Jeanne's magic juice'.

Madeleine said:
In the Indian/Asian section of the grocery store, or an Indian market. King Arthur Flour online, and probably Amazon.
I prefer orange flower water and use it all the time on a mixed fruit cup when the fruits are good and ripe. Orange flower (or blossom) water is slightly less perfume-y in taste, but adds a nice exotic touch. One of my guests called it 'Jeanne's magic juice'.
Smell? Does the rose water actually smell like roses and the orange blossom smell citrus-y?

Madeleine said:
Smell? Does the rose water actually smell like roses and the orange blossom smell citrus-y?
Madeleine said:
Both smell a little like perfume - faintly floral. Like the stuff your great-grandma used to dab on her handkerchief.

Madeleine said:
Madeleine said:
Both smell a little like perfume - faintly floral. Like the stuff your great-grandma used to dab on her handkerchief.
muirford said:
Whiskey?

Madeleine said:
Madeleine said:
muirford said:
Whiskey?
Madeleine said:
muirford said:
Whiskey?
smileystooges.gif

If you have a crafts store tht sells Wilton cake decorating supplies, you will probably be able to find rose water there. It is also used in icings. That is how i used it.

Back