Royal Wedding

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tipsy Butler

Reaction score
Looking for thoughts / advice.
Thinking of doing a "Royal Wedding" package. I'm not worried about the details of the event. I can make it British. I can source the right stuff. I can make the early morning start fun. I AM concerned that it's very soon and that none of my packages have so far had any SIGNIFICANT impact on bookings.
I have so many plus and minus points scurrying around in my brain right now so rather than list them I would love to get your gut reaction on this.

I have been waiting for someone to bring up the wedding. I tell you what, having packages may have nothing to do with having guests FOR that package. It's about getting your name out there. Do it. Post it anywhere you are listed- on any and all directories. Chamber websites, state tourism. All of them. Just get it out there for the publicity.

If you need any odd stuff and it won't get here in time from the source, the British Goods store here in town has tons of stuff. And, rats, I just noticed they have a 'waving' queen in the window. I should have brought THAT with me last week! Totally perfect to sit in a little niche somewhere sunny (she's solar-powered).

the royal wedding is hilarious they have just brought out the official stamps and they perforate between wills and kate! its all over the papers! Will be getting a royal tea towel for some of my US friends as they go wild lol

If you need any odd stuff and it won't get here in time from the source, the British Goods store here in town has tons of stuff. And, rats, I just noticed they have a 'waving' queen in the window. I should have brought THAT with me last week! Totally perfect to sit in a little niche somewhere sunny (she's solar-powered)..
Hey - that's my source !!!!

the royal wedding is hilarious they have just brought out the official stamps and they perforate between wills and kate! its all over the papers! Will be getting a royal tea towel for some of my US friends as they go wild lol.
the royal wedding is hilarious they have just brought out the official stamps and they perforate between wills and kate! its all over the papers! Will be getting a royal tea towel for some of my US friends as they go wild lol
The closest we had to royalty here were the Kennedys. Forgive us for getting goofy about the Royals! We don't have to live with them.

If you need any odd stuff and it won't get here in time from the source, the British Goods store here in town has tons of stuff. And, rats, I just noticed they have a 'waving' queen in the window. I should have brought THAT with me last week! Totally perfect to sit in a little niche somewhere sunny (she's solar-powered)..
Hey - that's my source !!!!
If you're down this way, stop in!
(I thought you might have had a shipment coming in direct from the source!)

The Tipsy Butler presents their own Royal, Princess Tipsy (her invite to the Royal Wedding got lost in the mail - those darned Colonials!). Join her for ......................................................
I think it is a bang up idea!! And you have everything it takes. Greet them wearing a tiara and wear it whenever guests will see you. And as the evening goes along, cock the darn thing goofywhatsis. I can just imagine you having a ball with this.

Do blog posts etc it is all about showing up in google search!

Back