Running an inn isn't a simple life

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She states clearly that she owns a hotel. I resent being called a 'frazzled B&B owner,' tho. Again, someone has taken a pot shot at a substantial portion of lodging owners in this state.

Butter my butt and call me a biscuit, ahem, I mean frazzled B&B owner...
I LOVED OUR GUESTS TODAY! That is the difference, we make a difference, we are not just a hotel room.

Well I answered it. I said I was sorry she cringes at being called a title I am proud of - Innkeeper. Also said I have never felt frazzled as an innkeeper. (My frazzle comes from dealing with DH)

Well, hell's bells she sure ought to cringe at the thought of being called an innkeeper since she's not one. She employs quite a few, it seems, and I'm wondering if she thinks all of her employees are frazzled.
As for assuming the rest of us are all frazzled because of a TV show from the 80s, please. How rude.
What is wrong with people that they think they have to insult their colleagues to show that they're worthy?
Really sad article all around, IMHO. Why would anyone want to own an inn if they have contempt for innkeepers?

This is just STUPID and you know what they say "you can't FIX stupid"
Boy...wouldnt I LOVE a staff of FIFTY to manage my INN?! How I hate stareotyping any profession. She must have at least 50 rooms, do ya think she cleans a darn thing?

that is a hotel to call it anything else is rubbish. I thought that all the comments were well written especially the first. That person is a credit to us all.

that is a hotel to call it anything else is rubbish. I thought that all the comments were well written especially the first. That person is a credit to us all..
That first comment was from one of our own non-frazzled innkeepers here on the forum: the pretzel maker extraordinaire from West Virginia.

that is a hotel to call it anything else is rubbish. I thought that all the comments were well written especially the first. That person is a credit to us all..
That first comment was from one of our own non-frazzled innkeepers here on the forum: the pretzel maker extraordinaire from West Virginia.
Top points to anyone who makes pretzels

Back