Running the risk of being offensive....BUT...why....oh WHY??? Even with years of experience....?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This discussion just plain stinks!!!
poke.gif

872146.gif
not to change the subject, but, i love this little guy! can we add him to the other smileys?

There is no really good reason why a man has to stand up!!!!.
ginocat said:
There is no really good reason why a man has to stand up!!!!
Because we can!
wink_smile.gif

My DH used to be a flight attendent on Pan Am and that made him realize how messy men can be in the standing position. From that point on, bless his wonderful heart, he is a gentleman!! More men should think and act that way. BTW, women can stand up as well!

ginocat said:
Because we can!
wink_smile.gif

My DH used to be a flight attendent on Pan Am and that made him realize how messy men can be in the standing position. From that point on, bless his wonderful heart, he is a gentleman!! More men should think and act that way. BTW, women can stand up as well!
ginocat said:
BTW, women can stand up as well!
Talk about messy!
confused_smile.gif
I was trained properly to lift the seat AND if there were any misses, to clean them up. Please don't lump all men into one category.
When I clean our toilets, most of the time it's hard to tell if anyone has even used it. Most people have been properly potty trained. There are just a few dysfunctional fire hoses that give the rest of us guys a bad rep.
cry_smile.gif

ginocat said:
Because we can!
wink_smile.gif

ginocat said:
Talk about messy!
confused_smile.gif
I was trained properly to lift the seat AND if there were any misses, to clean them up. Please don't lump all men into one category.
When I clean our toilets, most of the time it's hard to tell if anyone has even used it. Most people have been properly potty trained. There are just a few dysfunctional fire hoses that give the rest of us guys a bad rep.
cry_smile.gif

Still and all - in the long run it's easier to sit down or shall we say that I'm told there is absolutely no reason for a man not to sit down so ....

ginocat said:
Because we can!
wink_smile.gif

ginocat said:
Talk about messy!
confused_smile.gif
cry_smile.gif

Still and all - in the long run it's easier to sit down or shall we say that I'm told there is absolutely no reason for a man not to sit down so ....
ginocat said:
REASON #1: Old knees that no longer work
smiley-char124.gif

REASON #2: Standing is easier and faster. (not always the neatest)
thumbs_up.gif

REASON #3: Because we can.
wink_smile.gif

Well, I assume you have to bend your knees sometimes!
shades_smile.gif

Of course in our bathroom there's never an issue about leaving the toilet seat up or down either. My DH grew up in a male dominated/dominating society. He is a jewel among men who learned how to please women and work with them instead of against.
It's funny but when I clean a bathroom after 'women only' guests there are no messy issues. When I have male guests there are always messy issues!!!!!!!

shades_smile.gif

Of course in our bathroom there's never an issue about leaving the toilet seat up or down either. My DH grew up in a male dominated/dominating society. He is a jewel among men who learned how to please women and work with them instead of against.
It's funny but when I clean a bathroom after 'women only' guests there are no messy issues. When I have male guests there are always messy issues!!!!!!!.
ginocat said:
shades_smile.gif
Yeah, but it hurts like Hell.
devil_smile.gif

ginocat said:
Once again, not everyman sprays the wall to mark his territory. I'm happy that your happy but not all men are messy!
ginocat said:
It's funny but when I clean a bathroom after 'women only' guests there are no messy issues. When I have male guests there are always messy issues!!!!!!!
I guess you need to get a better class of male guests. We just don't have that problem.
Men have been peeing standing up since humans became bi-pedal. The modern commode has only been around a few hundred years, commode seats probably a lot less ( In fact there are still many places in the world where a seat is a luxury) You're not going to change things overnight.

shades_smile.gif

It's funny but when I clean a bathroom after 'women only' guests there are no messy issues. When I have male guests there are always messy issues!!!!!!!.
ginocat said:
shades_smile.gif
devil_smile.gif

ginocat said:
Once again, not everyman sprays the wall to mark his territory. I'm happy that your happy but not all men are messy!
ginocat said:
I guess you need to get a better class of male guests. We just don't have that problem.
Men have been peeing standing up since humans became bi-pedal. The modern commode has only been around a few hundred years, commode seats probably a lot less ( In fact there are still many places in the world where a seat is a luxury) You're not going to change things overnight.
It's not just the walls. Rim of toilet, etc.etc

shades_smile.gif

ginocat said:
shades_smile.gif
devil_smile.gif

ginocat said:
ginocat said:
ginocat said:
It's going to happen. Accept it and move on.
sad_smile.gif

Back