Running the risk of being offensive....BUT...why....oh WHY??? Even with years of experience....?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Farmers Daughter

Reaction score
Can some men still not hit the toilet???? I stopped cleaning specifically to write this post. I am so aggravated.
There is a bullseye .... I mean ...right there!!! for crying out loud....are toilet manufactures not making them big enough? Sorry for the rant, but there is no excuse to pee on my wall.....
872146.gif
or my floor...grrrrrr.

OMG, that is just the giggle I needed on a busy Friday morning....
teeth_smile.gif

My DH has offered his input - install a urinal. I believe that is what we will have if we are ever able to have our dream bathroom. Or, at least, his dream bathroom. My dream will be separate bathrooms.

Be grateful...our housekeepers have already found the remnants when men or women miss on #2!!! Gross.

ban men from the bathroom! make them pee outdoors! (just kidding) i really have no answer. maybe in a hurry or careless. one office restroom i used every day had a black handprint on the wall over the toilet tank. i guess that's where someone leaned his hand on the wall for support.

My DH has offered his input - install a urinal. I believe that is what we will have if we are ever able to have our dream bathroom. Or, at least, his dream bathroom. My dream will be separate bathrooms..
Hubs wants a urinal, too. And he's a really neat and tidy guy. He justs thinks it would be A) Cool and B) Cool.

My DH has offered his input - install a urinal. I believe that is what we will have if we are ever able to have our dream bathroom. Or, at least, his dream bathroom. My dream will be separate bathrooms..
Hubs wants a urinal, too. And he's a really neat and tidy guy. He justs thinks it would be A) Cool and B) Cool.
Bree said:
My DH is pretty tidy, also. Maybe more than me. He likes a target, though!

Why can't people keep their nasty dirty butt cracks of the seats?
barf.gif

Cleaning that off is worse than cleaning pee of the walls. I have latrine duty, so I get both. yuk. People, not just men, are nasty.

What is that saying, "They come, they stay, they
potty-mouth.gif
, they go away." It's just part of the job.

Good one Bree. I was referring to #2 but didn't know if it was acceptable.

Back