Running the VP gantlet

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Just tried to order new postcards from VP. The design process is quick & easy. The checkout process is a gantlet of 'are you sure you don't want this, too?' Literally 5-6 pages, right up to 'accept this order' (with or without return mailing labels included!)
Oy!
And, then- you have 10 minutes to decide if you want these items, too!

yes, it's like buying a product to 'try free for 30 days' ... offers of about 8 other products before you commit to 'try' ....

Once you've actually done your order page, you can ignore all the rest of those add on pages. It took me awhile to figure that out. Once I do the actual order page, I open up a second window logging on to VP and just go to my cart. Bingo, there it all is!

Once you've actually done your order page, you can ignore all the rest of those add on pages. It took me awhile to figure that out. Once I do the actual order page, I open up a second window logging on to VP and just go to my cart. Bingo, there it all is!.
I'll have to try that next time.

naughty breakfast diva! good for you!.
poke.gif
sometimes I come up with a shortcut that actually works. (btw, that's me poking at myself!)

Back