Running water?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Just went to strip a guest room and I hear running water. Not a drip, but running, like a shower. I ask Gomez, 'Are you sure they're gone?' Yup, key is there, car is gone and we did both see them walk out the door. So, maybe it's the laundry but I didn't think I could hear it that loudly on the other side of the house.
Nope, go in the bathroom and the sink water is running full tilt. I can see you don't realize a toilet didn't stop flushing or that the shower was dripping, but to walk out and leave the water on full? Were they TRYING to flood the bathroom? This is a tiny sink, too, so good thing we have excellent drains. Also good thing we didn't wait to do the cleaning. What a waste.

I can remember a vacation that my Mom and I took when we wanted to explore a nature trail. We had lots of luggage and valuables in the car and so I was sure I locked it before we left the parking area. It really blew my mind when we returned to find that we left one of the car doors standing wide open. Other doors were all locked. Sometimes even reasonable people have an occasional stupid attack.

I can remember a vacation that my Mom and I took when we wanted to explore a nature trail. We had lots of luggage and valuables in the car and so I was sure I locked it before we left the parking area. It really blew my mind when we returned to find that we left one of the car doors standing wide open. Other doors were all locked. Sometimes even reasonable people have an occasional stupid attack..
We did a similar thing in Ireland...locked all of the car doors with nothing inside, left the trunk unlocked with all of our stuff in there.

I can remember a vacation that my Mom and I took when we wanted to explore a nature trail. We had lots of luggage and valuables in the car and so I was sure I locked it before we left the parking area. It really blew my mind when we returned to find that we left one of the car doors standing wide open. Other doors were all locked. Sometimes even reasonable people have an occasional stupid attack..
Sometimes even reasonable people have an occasional stupid attack. [/quote]
Boy, ain't that the truth? "I resemble that remark".

It is why I always check departure rooms as soon as I can as most of the time they leave all the lights on and so on that way I save electric at least.

It is why I always check departure rooms as soon as I can as most of the time they leave all the lights on and so on that way I save electric at least..
It is why I always check departure rooms as soon as I can as most of the time they leave all the lights on and so on that way I save electric at least.
Yes, same here. All our guest bedrooms have low energy LED down-lights which produce a very white light. It looks great at night, but during the day is not always obvious that they're on.

Yep, sounds like a stupid attack. As guests, we always check each other by doing a double "room check" when we leave. It's caught a few things....

When I was younger my family took a trip to DC. We went to the smithsonian for the day. We returned hours later to find the car doors all locked with the keys in the ignition and the car running. None of us noticed anything when we walked away earlier in the day. My father was mortified.

Sometimes the water is on then the toilet is flushed and the water pressure to the sink tap goes down so it appears the water is off. You/we/guests leave the bathroom/house thinking the tap is off. It happened to me lots of times so I'm sure that's what happened with these guests.

It is named Christian Louboutin for the reason that man who create Christian Louboutin shoes. At the same time, it's helpful to reduce the risk of injury for the player. If you think your feet should be protected well during the strenuous exercise, the Christian Louboutin Pumps are the right choice for you. There are many Cheap Christian Louboutin Heels from our shop. If you want to learn more informations of those Christian Louboutin Boots, please visite our website http://www.louboutinshopsale.com/. Are you looking for a comfortable shoes? We are ready for you to give you great discount Christian Louboutin Sandals and best service.

Back