Sad News Posted by Jay Karen on PAII

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Reaction score
this is a cry.
It's with deep regret that I share the news of the passing of Rachel Reid from the Andon-Reid Inn in Waynesville, NC due to a short and devastating battle with cancer. Those of you who've been to our conferences, or who have known her through NCBBI, know what a great lady Rachel was. I am certainly going to miss seeing her small stature and big smile at all the events. We at PAII wish that her husband, Ron, finds comfort and strength during this difficult time.

This is very difficult news. We had the pleasure of staying with them just last year. Such a wonderful host and such an extraordinary professional. A credit to our industry. We will follow up with Ron directly to offer what help we can.
Thank you for passing this along.
With fond memories

Wow, shortly after I left GA I called them to see if they needed help as I had heard they may have been looking for an interim and I had just moved right outside waynesville. Never did hear back but I guess things must have gone done pretty quickly.

Back