Sampling program

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Anyone participating in the iloveinns sampling program? Do they still have the 'rule' that once you sign up you're signed up forever? I wanted to do this a few years ago but the restrictions were that you couldn't get out of it and it was the INN that was signed up so even the next owners had to keep it up.

I didn't even know they still did it? Have you checked their rules at their website. Does anyone even use this site any more? JUst curious

I did not look this time (did a couple in the past) because my uniqueness is MY roasting the coffees.

I didn't even know they still did it? Have you checked their rules at their website. Does anyone even use this site any more? JUst curious.
EmptyNest said:
I didn't even know they still did it? Have you checked their rules at their website. Does anyone even use this site any more? JUst curious
I looked at the form. Did not search the site. Though it was easier to just ask. ;-)

I did not look this time (did a couple in the past) because my uniqueness is MY roasting the coffees..
I'm not really interested in the coffee as we use a local roaster we love. Not really wanting to support a major brand name. Just wondering about the other offerings.

I didn't even know they still did it? Have you checked their rules at their website. Does anyone even use this site any more? JUst curious.
EmptyNest said:
I looked at the form. Did not search the site. Though it was easier to just ask. ;-)
Morticia said:
EmptyNest said:
VIP Automatic Sampling Group - 2015
Thank you for becoming a part of our VIP Automatic Product Sampling Group. By joining this select group of inns, you will receive first dibs on samples and not be bothered with having to sign up for sampling programs. You will simply receive an e-mail notifying you of the products that will be sent to your inn. Please fill out the following information to join:
Read more: http://www.iloveinns.com/innsurvey.php?id=110&innID=22498&utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=American%20Historic%20Inns,%20Inc.&utm_content=#ixzz3k1bHGoaA

I stopped my paid listing several yrs ago, but I don't think they have had any samplings for a long time. I recall the cereal, Tom's toothpaste, Olay, and creamers.

This topic came up on another forum and many posted that they have not had any offers in quite some time. This topic came up after a marketing email from the directory which touted their sampling partnership.
I don't recall the lifetime commitment.

they have a pagerank of 5 and 338,000 views monthly from search engines, FWIW

I stopped my paid listing several yrs ago, but I don't think they have had any samplings for a long time. I recall the cereal, Tom's toothpaste, Olay, and creamers.

This topic came up on another forum and many posted that they have not had any offers in quite some time. This topic came up after a marketing email from the directory which touted their sampling partnership.
I don't recall the lifetime commitment..
This e-mail said you do not have to be listed on the site to participate. I dropped all but Mary White a few years ago. Kept hers because it was the least expensive of the "shotgun" marketing.

EmptyNest said:
Morticia said:
EmptyNest said:
VIP Automatic Sampling Group - 2015
Thank you for becoming a part of our VIP Automatic Product Sampling Group. By joining this select group of inns, you will receive first dibs on samples and not be bothered with having to sign up for sampling programs. You will simply receive an e-mail notifying you of the products that will be sent to your inn. Please fill out the following information to join:
Read more: http://www.iloveinns.com/innsurvey.php?id=110&innID=22498&utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=American%20Historic%20Inns,%20Inc.&utm_content=#ixzz3k1bHGoaA
That's the form, I got that. There's no info about restrictions.

I don't recall the lifetime commitment..
You don't have to be a member to do the samples.

What have you got to loose if you try it? If you don't like the samples donate them to a homeless shelter.

Back