Saying goodbye

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
Innkeepers in VA have lost a good friend. She was more than a client for me. She was an inspiration. She fought the good fight for the past several years and finally this morning at 3:18 am she passed from this life.
As you can see by her quote on the website...she was truly that person. Dreama will be remembered by one and all today. http://virginiaoldmillhouse.com/

I am very sorry for your loss amd the loss for the innkeeping world. First we lost Tipsy and now this lady. So sad.

Her about page says it all, she made a difference.
We pray for her family, grandkids and friends to get through this loss.

I'm sure that she didn't need to work hard to make sure that her guests felt welcomed. She sounds like she was a wonderful lady.

She has kindness in her eyes. Thanks for sharing the link, and letting those of us who didn't know her spend a moment honoring her as well. I'm sorry to hear of her passing.

Kilo and I send our aloha your way El, knowing you'll pass it along.
The quote on the inn page was a strong reminder that Dreama, and all of us that do this work, have a positive impact on those we care for.

Back