Scrabble pendants

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Shopping for tween or preteen or young teens
Scrabble Tile pendants
http://www.etsy.com/search_results.php?search_query=scrabble+tile+pendants&ref=gifts&order=most_relevant&gifts_trigger=scrabble
Check out the full selection from the different vendors.
Example:
il_570xN.195926344.jpg
$5.50
il_570xN.195050599.jpg
$5.50
il_570xN.198045084.jpg
$6.00
il_fullxfull.189742578.jpg
$3.99
il_570xN.195264845.jpg
il_570xN.195260898.jpg
AND A DOILEY AND TWITTER BIRD!
il_570xN.196644631.jpg

This shop has free long chain with each and save on shipping on the second+ item. dwilcox
these are all handmade and have a ton of different styles.

This shop has free long chain with each and save on shipping on the second+ item. dwilcox
these are all handmade and have a ton of different styles..
Cute! I had seen those somewhere else but I can't remember where off the top of my head. Maybe one of these gazillion catalogs for holiday shopping....

There are so many of them! Too many to choose from, but I might just try. For me it is kind of like that whole Pandora bead thing. I could see me getting tons of these.

One of our little jewelry shops downtown with locally-made items has them. They are extremely cute. Anyone up for a shopping trip?

One of our little jewelry shops downtown with locally-made items has them. They are extremely cute. Anyone up for a shopping trip?.
muirford said:
One of our little jewelry shops downtown with locally-made items has them. They are extremely cute. Anyone up for a shopping trip?
If we go to PAII in Jan, I'll stop in.

There are so many of them! Too many to choose from, but I might just try. For me it is kind of like that whole Pandora bead thing. I could see me getting tons of these..
I do a site for a jewelry bead place. As I stopped in to use some gift certificates the other day...I got hooked!!! Not so much on jewelry but the vastness of the selection of beads. I got sucked in quickly and made these suncatchers for a friend. And look at all the cute beads you can get....but they aren't cheap.
suncatcher.jpg
suncatchers.jpg

med_honey%20bee.jpg
med_catbead_0.jpg

Back to report that I recvd these scrabble pendants, and glass pendants. They came with a med length chain and in a small satchel. They are great stocking stuffers, and/or gifts.
I bought mine through Giggles and Grins and am very pleased with them.
http://giggles-and-grins.com/

Back to report that I recvd these scrabble pendants, and glass pendants. They came with a med length chain and in a small satchel. They are great stocking stuffers, and/or gifts.
I bought mine through Giggles and Grins and am very pleased with them.
http://giggles-and-grins.com/.
Very cute...I just don't have anyone on my list that I could get one for. :-(

Back