Scrambled Egg Wraps Recipe

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it's 'cause I'm a Texan
smiley-char092.gif
but that sounds kind of boring. I would add some cummin, cilantro, chorizo sausage and diced fried potatoes (maybe diced jalapeños) and then put the whole mess in a burrito-size flour tortilla.

smiley-char092.gif
but that sounds kind of boring. I would add some cummin, cilantro, chorizo sausage and diced fried potatoes (maybe diced jalapeños) and then put the whole mess in a burrito-size flour tortilla..
Proud Texan said:
smiley-char092.gif
but that sounds kind of boring. I would add some cummin, cilantro, chorizo sausage and diced fried potatoes (maybe diced jalapeños) and then put the whole mess in a burrito-size flour tortilla.
I'm not even CLOSE to being a "Texan", but now you are talking!!!
chef.gif

That's a great recipe that you can customize...I personally can't stand peppers in my eggs, but some nice feta and tomatoes would work!!!

It's weird, I LOVE spice...but not with eggs! I just love plain old eggs.

Just another recipe to spark an idea. For those who always think toast, this is something different. Try grilling these, fold them up tight and grill 'em to make them nice and crispy. Or make machaca.
I won't eat it if it ain't spicy...but our guests, sheesh they wont eat spicy, ever.
Grilled%20Breakfast%20Burritos.jpg

So instead of "deviled eggs" do you eat eggs that are mildly misbehaving?
devil_smile.gif

teeth_smile.gif
Nice. I like deviled eggs though, to me they are not spicy. I especially love when I get to eat them and didn't have to make them!
JB...I am drooling over that avocado, gotta get me some at the store today.

Back