Seen This?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Generic

Reaction score
http://lifehacker.com/5972701/confessions-of-a-hotel-insider
Some of these are true, some just don't work. The cancellation trick is an old one. Might work with a big hotel, doesn't work with me. I cancel that reservation with it's penalties and give you a new reservation. But then most hotels have very lax policies that they don't enforce well, because no one cares.

Interesting & entertaining. It's a shame that most of the comments were blasting the author for being a whiny brat.

I've been seeing excerpts from this book for a little while now. Kind of annoying brat.

Interesting & entertaining. It's a shame that most of the comments were blasting the author for being a whiny brat..
K9 said:
Interesting & entertaining. It's a shame that most of the comments were blasting the author for being a whiny brat.
Ha, ha, I didn't even see your comment before I called him an annoying brat.

Interesting & entertaining. It's a shame that most of the comments were blasting the author for being a whiny brat..
K9 said:
Ha, ha, I didn't even see your comment before I called him an annoying brat.
That is funny!

Back