Selling your stuff

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I PLANNED ON making our B&B Blend/brand coffee - in fact I KNOW I COULD SELL THAT. There are plenty of places that can print up coffee bags for you, or you could make your own labels or run with the idea. I have yet to do it. I just know it would be a hit.
Again, the outlay of the $ upfront. I would also sell it with cloth and clay mugs. More $ . I am trying to be good and ween out this inventory before I buy MORE stuff. LOL!
The coffee would use the LINE drawing on the label or sack.
I just emailed THIS PLACE to see what the cost would be per case. (Just noticed this place is in Marietta GA FYI).
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
I PLANNED ON making our B&B Blend/brand coffee - in fact I KNOW I COULD SELL THAT. There are plenty of places that can print up coffee bags for you, or you could make your own labels or run with the idea. I have yet to do it. I just know it would be a hit.
Again, the outlay of the $ upfront. I would also sell it with cloth and clay mugs. More $ . I am trying to be good and ween out this inventory before I buy MORE stuff. LOL!
I just emailed THIS PLACE to see what the cost would be per case. (Just noticed this place is in Marietta GA FYI)
As a guest I would be very interested in the coffee with your label on it. I love those Cloth & Clay mugs too! We bought 3 of them on our trip over the Summer and use them almost daily, it's a nice reminder of all the fun we had!
If you do decide on doing the coffee, the one thing that comes to mind if you use the paper bags for the coffee is that it doesn't stay as fresh as the coffee packaged in the sealed foil bags. I would think you would have to rotate your stock quite frequently....
GeorgiaGirl25 said:
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
I just emailed THIS PLACE to see what the cost would be per case. (Just noticed this place is in Marietta GA FYI)
As a guest I would be very interested in the coffee with your label on it. I love those Cloth & Clay mugs too! We bought 3 of them on our trip over the Summer and use them almost daily, it's a nice reminder of all the fun we had!
If you do decide on doing the coffee, the one thing that comes to mind if you use the paper bags for the coffee is that it doesn't stay as fresh as the coffee packaged in the sealed foil bags. I would think you would have to rotate your stock quite frequently....
the paper bags have the poly-whatever-its called lining. Seems it is just too costly to have labels made up or buying them this way, I will have to create it myself. I have bought it like this and liked it - homegrown type labels, etc But yes, that was the issue orig I would not be able to make too many up or they would not be as fresh, even sealed.

I just emailed THIS PLACE to see what the cost would be per case. (Just noticed this place is in Marietta GA FYI).
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Maybe if you only packaged it up when it was actually requested, so that there is nothing sitting on the shelf except a few dummy bags.
OR
get one of these to pack the coffee, and then put that into a plain paper bag with your own label sealing that shut.

Back