SEO Info

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thumbs_up.gif

Bottom line is to write for people. Never write for SEO, or Google will know it and punish you, because they are smarter than we are, and they like to punish people!

Marketers are telling us photos are what sell our product cos nobody reads big chunks of text and yet SEO people are telling us that "thin content" gets us punished by search engines.
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif

Bottom line is to write for people. Never write for SEO, or Google will know it and punish you, because they are smarter than we are, and they like to punish people!.
Arks said:
Bottom line is to write for people. Never write for SEO, or Google will know it and punish you, because they are smarter than we are, and they like to punish people!
What he said.

Last night we saw a TV ad for WIX websites and Dh said "oh look at that" and I laughed and said ...yada yada yada. He was like, "How do you know about that?" I said, known about it for years.
We are the innformed on this forum. Weed through the complaining and you may actually learn a thing or two. This article is case in point #1. Thanks for sharing it.
Feel free to share pertinent innkeeping stuff y'all. It may not garner as many comments, but it is good stuff.

EmptyNest said:
Check out this interesting article on SEO Course
Your Article is quite Informative. It contain brief information about SEO. I am searching an article on SEO from a long time and now i get it. Thanks for the Article.

Back