septic tank language

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't imagine a 21 room property on a septic system...though I would suspect you have a very large PROFESSIONAL/ COMMERCIAL system..not like the ones we have for our home with just 4 bedrooms.
I would think just as simple and uncomplicated note as possible.

(I know I've said this before somewhere) The notes help, but there will always be someone who will flush first and then realize (or not) just the instant it goes down the drain that it is not like home. Have someone install a Zabel effluent filter on your system and it will save you from an expensive and messy problem. The filter is much easier to deal with than the alternative. :(

(I know I've said this before somewhere) The notes help, but there will always be someone who will flush first and then realize (or not) just the instant it goes down the drain that it is not like home. Have someone install a Zabel effluent filter on your system and it will save you from an expensive and messy problem. The filter is much easier to deal with than the alternative. :(.
So that's what they are called ! Thanks, Swirt. I'll print this for Chris's file. We'll need it on our new septic. At least they tell us we can still use the current lines, we'll just have to add 6 more to our new system.
Riki

(I know I've said this before somewhere) The notes help, but there will always be someone who will flush first and then realize (or not) just the instant it goes down the drain that it is not like home. Have someone install a Zabel effluent filter on your system and it will save you from an expensive and messy problem. The filter is much easier to deal with than the alternative. :(.
So that's what they are called ! Thanks, Swirt. I'll print this for Chris's file. We'll need it on our new septic. At least they tell us we can still use the current lines, we'll just have to add 6 more to our new system.
Riki
egoodell said:
Riki
Yah that name is probably better than a "not crap filter", though that is more accurate LOL

Back