Seven Positively Negative Thinking Patterns

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Seven Positively Negative Thinking Patterns
Note from JB - you know me, I have a personal faith based outlook on life, so I want to say I do not personally believe in power of words in a way that create things, or we would all be rich! Or as they call it "blab it and grab it."
I do believe attitudes, circumstances, etc can all be altered by how we think, act, react, speak etc.
Attitude is everything!
As Booker T Washington said:
  • "Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
  • He also said "Character is power."
  • and "Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way."
  • and "If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else."
  • and "Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work."
  • and lastly "Success in life is founded upon attention to the small things rather than to the large things; to the every day things nearest to us rather than to the things that are remote and uncommon."

JB- was it you who said something about what you read/watch last at night is how you wake up in the morning? It was someone on here.

That was me. I believe it too. Fill my mind with something good and go to sleep and wake up more pleasant than say the other night watching "Edge of Darkness" full of violence and crud. Gee wonder why I woke up with a headache and grouchy.

That was me. I believe it too. Fill my mind with something good and go to sleep and wake up more pleasant than say the other night watching "Edge of Darkness" full of violence and crud. Gee wonder why I woke up with a headache and grouchy..
Joey Bloggs said:
That was me. I believe it too. Fill my mind with something good and go to sleep and wake up more pleasant than say the other night watching "Edge of Darkness" full of violence and crud. Gee wonder why I woke up with a headache and grouchy.
I totally believe that, too.
I won't read or watch (movie) anything that disturbs my spirit.

I believe in all of this, its the praticing it thats hard and thanks for all those wonderful quotes, sayings and overall positive attitude :)

They are all self-fullfilling prophecies. Like the Mother who stands there telling you her kid is a picky-eater while the kid hears every work! Yep, guranteed the kid will be picky at breakfast to prove Mom right. Even if the kid would have loved it if left alone.

Back