share your sunsets

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
i love sunsets. lots of you do, too.
here is one of my favorites. i took it up in the harbor village where i used to be. i went outside every day that i could and took a sunset. pic. different every day.
myharbor.jpeg
i kept it small but hope you can see those colors.

Beautiful! I had to laugh yesterday, I was washing windows right at 5 pm and during one swipe with my squeegee remembered to actually look OUT the window and the sky was just beautiful! Didn't get a pic but at least I took 2 minutes to appreciate it. Plus it was full moon last night so that was coming up behind me at the same time. Nice moment. Thanks for starting this thread!

Sunrise is best here, but I'm not up that early... Sunset is over the bank, not very interesting.

Innsider, I saw your moon last night. It was just breathtaking!

This was last week from the porch. There is a white church steeple behind that house across the street I was trying to get with the fall colors and the sunset, but you can't really see it all lit up until the leaves are all gone.
lrg_Sunset102209_0.jpg

People are just as wonderful as sunsets if I can let them be. When I look at a sunset, I don’t find myself saying, "Soften the orange a bit on the right hand corner". I don’t try to control a sunset. I watch with awe as it unfolds. Carl Rogers

Back