Sharing something sacred Wong opens former church as bed and breakfast

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Sharing something sacred Wong opens former church as bed and breakfast[/FONT]
Le Mars Daily Sentinel
The bed and breakfast, which offers one giant suite, opens this week. Wong had been in the market for a house in Le Mars and purchased the church building ...

JB says: I mentioned a while back how annoying it is when a website never mentions where in the heck it is they are speaking of, well this is one of those, I have no idea where this is, without googling it of course. The ads are all catered to my location on top and side. UGH

I found it.
Now THIS sounds inviting, NOT! Every morning a Limited Breakfast is included with your stay
And look you can have a GOOD breakfast for more money... LINK HERE

the website really needs some help. for example, there are lovely pictures that need to be enlarged and put on the home page. there is an amazing guest reading area, a wow! bedroom, lovely grounds.
that limited breakfast is really quite nice ... you could have scrambled eggs, sausage patties, blueberry muffin, juice and coffee ... or pancakes, bacon, fresh fruit, juice and tea. french toast, sausage links, fruit, juice and latte, etc. it just needs to be described DIFFERENTLY.
" Please choose 5 of the following breakfast items per person:​
Scramble Eggs, Sausage Links, Sausage Patties, Bacons, Ham, Hashbrown, Biscuit & Gravy, Pancakes, Waffle, French Toast, Bagels with Cream Cheese, Blueberry Muffin, Apple Danish, Cinnamon Roll, 9-Grain Wheat Toast, White Toast, English Muffin, Cereal, Oatmeal, Lo-Fat Yogart, Fresh Fruits, Whole Fruit, Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice, Apple Juice, 2% White Milk, Chocolate Milk, Strawberry Milk, Hot Chocolate, Hot Tea, Regular/Decaf Coffee, Vanilla Latte, Espresso, or Thai Iced Coffee "
some of the wording on the website (i didn't read the article) has me wondering if English is the second language
i hope he finds his way here!! he'd get lots of great advice.

I found it.
Now THIS sounds inviting, NOT! Every morning a Limited Breakfast is included with your stay
And look you can have a GOOD breakfast for more money... LINK HERE.
Made me smile that the top-center navigation button is "Our Service."
Are hymnals provided, or should I bring my own?
wink_smile.gif

edit: oops, this should have been a reply to seashanty's post about the website needing help. Oh, well.

Back