She got the call...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
Got an e-mail yesterday from Copperhead asking for the SOSK help for a peaceful passing. She got the call to come before her Dad passed. I thought I should let you all know.

So so sorry for your loss, Copperhead. It's a toughie to get through...
Riki

Really sorry to hear the sad news Copperhead.

thinking of you and your family Copperhead-will pray for strength for your family. Sorry for your loss.

Just a quick note- Copperhead's dad is not dead. He's very sick. Prayers appreciated for his comfort at this time.

Thanks all for the thoughts and prayers, please continue. Just a note, Dad has been sent to Hospice for the last few weeks of his life. The end is coming sooner rather than later I'm afraid. I am 9 hrs away and can't be at his side for much of this time. It is hard, with the distance even harder.
Thanks again for the
heart.gif
, it is nice to know people care.

Thanks all for the thoughts and prayers, please continue. Just a note, Dad has been sent to Hospice for the last few weeks of his life. The end is coming sooner rather than later I'm afraid. I am 9 hrs away and can't be at his side for much of this time. It is hard, with the distance even harder.
Thanks again for the
heart.gif
, it is nice to know people care..
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}} to you and yours, Copperhead.
heart.gif

Thanks again for the
heart.gif
You have our prayers for him to be comfortable and for you to be able to be with him as much as you can.

Thanks again for the
heart.gif
You are in my thoughts and prayers. My mom is 97 and still hanging on. But I am 6 hours away and feel guilty I can't be there with her more often.

Back