She left today. We will miss her.

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
Our welder's helper was laid off last Wednesday. The way I logged her in to the system, she paid for the first 3 nights and the rest of the week was 0 so she was good for the end of that week. We told her not to sweat it, I told her this week was no charge so she could try to find another slot in the area. Then DH gave a reason and we told her she was good until Sept 1. Of course she immediately contacted Dispatch and also applied online for 5 posted jobs. Thursday Dispatch told her to report to Gillette, Wyoming by Friday of this week. with tears on both sides, we said goodbye this morning. She wrote a beautiful letter to us in the comment book - and she left the refrigerator and microwave. We will truly miss her.
Now I have to go try to find a surge strip with a long cord so I can plug the new guest service area in. I put them in the upstairs hall so all rooms can use them.
The house seems empty wihthout her!!!

My neighbour had the same thing really nice lady stayed for about 4 months was nearly in tears when she left - she asked me if she was crackers? said nope unless you do it over every guest lol!

My neighbour had the same thing really nice lady stayed for about 4 months was nearly in tears when she left - she asked me if she was crackers? said nope unless you do it over every guest lol!.
She was going to help me clean her room and the bathroom before she left and i told her hit the road. She has a long ride ahead of her.

awww. i hope she comes back again some day..
She says she will. Actually she has to. She had a tooth problem and the dentist left it open because it is still draining. He gave her his cell # so if she can get back on a weekend she can call him so he can finish the job. To go to a dentist in WY she will get charged as if he did it all, just to fill it, so he said come back. This is supposed to be a 5-week job.

Back