Sheraton New York's update fixed No. 1 guest complaint

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of the biggest complaints at B&B's as well (generally speaking of course). We fixed that problem here 2 1/2 years ago and get lots of positive comments now.

That was expensive..
I was just thinking how thankful I am that the property I am in the midst of acquiring has had the AC updated in all three of the buildings. The two story cabin has split zones so you don't have to freeze the peeps downstairs to cool 'em upstairs.

Kind of on this topic - The refrigerant for our old heater pack type unit (about 14 yrs old) for the downstairs has gone up leaps and bounds this year. Because we're loyal customers our HVAC guy gave us a small break on the cost to re-charge our unit for Summer. There's a tiny leak that he can't access to repair. Don't know if this will also happen to any other folks here, but thought I'd let you know.
Summer is a killer here and we had to do it, plus while it was pricey, it was still a whole lot cheaper than replacing the unit at this point....

Back