Should I be nervous ... or what to do when famous people stay at your Inn?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to eat at a B&B because I want to see what they are serving and how it is served, and because it is nice to be served for a change. :)
Also, I appreciate what they do probably moreso than any guest! I know many innkeepers don't want to trouble the inn's host, but we do sure appreciate it!
I am not a breakfast eater much...now...anyway. But I won't miss the experience if I can help it!
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE GIVEN ME A FANTASTIC BREAKFAST! You know where I am, please come and see me too/again!

Do you know I am more nervous over an innkeeper staying with me than anyone else? TRUE..
Jo Bloggs said:
Do you know I am more nervous over an innkeeper staying with me than anyone else? TRUE.
I have noticed when other Innkeepers stay with me, they NEVER have breakfast. They would rather sleep, I suppose.
Do you know they are innkeepers when they arrive? Do you ask them if they want to eat breakfast? How often does this happen? Seems curious to me.
For me...I want to eat and see what wonderful foods will be served to me.

I want to eat at a B&B because I want to see what they are serving and how it is served, and because it is nice to be served for a change. :)
Also, I appreciate what they do probably moreso than any guest! I know many innkeepers don't want to trouble the inn's host, but we do sure appreciate it!
I am not a breakfast eater much...now...anyway. But I won't miss the experience if I can help it!
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE GIVEN ME A FANTASTIC BREAKFAST! You know where I am, please come and see me too/again!.
Absolutely. I agree wholeheartedly! There is nothing better than being treated to a wonderful breakfast at the hands of another caring innkeeper. It always tastes soooooooooooooo much better when someone else is taking care of me. :) I really appreciate it too!

i want both! want to stay in a comfy bed for as long as i can get away with then come to breakfast and yummm ...

Do you know I am more nervous over an innkeeper staying with me than anyone else? TRUE..
Jo Bloggs said:
Do you know I am more nervous over an innkeeper staying with me than anyone else? TRUE.
I have noticed when other Innkeepers stay with me, they NEVER have breakfast. They would rather sleep, I suppose.
The Farmers Daughter said:
Oh, this is me. I want to sleep. And the other part is that I am a picky eater. And I don't want to have to put on a happy face first thing in the morning when I am looking at something I know I just do not want to eat, but have to to be polite.
Now, if it's really busy at the inn and I can 'get away' with not eating, ok. But when the innkeeper just stands there and keeps asking, 'How is it?' ugh. That I don't like.
I'll eat anything for lunch & dinner, but at breakfast I can't face some things that I could eat later in the day.
(BTW, for those whose places I've stayed? Great breakfast! My stomach has not been overwhelmed by things I couldn't eat!)

Back