Side track- cruise/bed protectors

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbinnsitters

Reaction score
One topic was trying to get guests not to use the bed for luggage, the other topic I forget what it originally started out as but got way side tracked to cruises and germs...which made me think of the large plastic mats that cruise ships have on your bed when you get on the boat - "please use this to protect your bed when unpacking your luggage" We used it, rolled it up and put it under the bed for the rest of the cruise. Just thought I'd throw it out there for anyone interested. BTW, I think those 1/2 quilts at the bottom of beds in hotels is actually for comforter protection from guest luggage.

We saw these on a cruise ship and thought they were fantastic. Where do you buy these bed luggage mats/protectors from? Can anyone help?

Actually with ships who end up in scrap maybe they have some sort of auction on their items. I think I recall a show on NatGeo about one ship that was scrapped in India and the entire ships goods being sold to this small city there. rings a bell.

Back