Site Updated with some new features / issues

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swirt

Forum founder. Former Owner.
Reaction score
[h2]New Features[/h2]
  • Recipes can now be exported to 3x5 cards in pdf format
  • Recipes now offer new methods of finding them (by ingredient, by title)
[h2]Fixed[/h2]
  • Member blogs and Member B&B lists display correctly again.
  • "Mark all as read" actually works within each forum.
[h2]Issues (may or may not be resolved soon)[/h2]
  • There are a few font size issues that I will be working on.
  • Re-order reply edit links
  • missing poste dates on comments - FIXED
  • Missing "new" indicators on new comments - FIXED
  • Outgoing links don't open in a new window - FIXED
  • Some Smiley's are missing - FIXED

If you notice anything acting goofy or not working right, please let me know by just dropping a note in this thread.
Thanks for your patience while the paint and spackle dries. ;)

Woo hoo, congrats Swirt! I was getting worried about you reading your updates yesterday, sorry that turned out to be a bigger headache than you bargained for.
I hope you had time at the end of the day to drink one of those Black & Tans in your avatar (I am originally from that town)!

cheers.gif
Thank you for your migraine. Appreciate your hard work!

Thanks Swirt,
At you request some feedback on issue: the "unread" answers while reading the thread appear to not show stand out as before.
And thanks again for enabling the forum

Thank you for all your hard work and for this forum. You're awesome!

Clicking on a link doesn't automatically open a new tab or window now.

New does not show on unread posts as it did before. You asked for feedback. Even if that does not get "fixed", you are wonderful. We are addicted and "dependent".

Clicking on a link doesn't automatically open a new tab or window now..
Alibi Ike said:
Clicking on a link doesn't automatically open a new tab or window now.
OK, now I get the new tab AND the link also opens in the same tab as the forum. So I'm getting 2 of the link and the forum is 'hidden'.

One issue I see is that the OP shows the date it was posted, but the rest have no date. Hard to tell if a response is really old.

One issue I see is that the OP shows the date it was posted, but the rest have no date. Hard to tell if a response is really old..
Breakfast Diva said:
One issue I see is that the OP shows the date it was posted, but the rest have no date. Hard to tell if a response is really old.
Oooh Good catch. I can fix that.

Thanks Swirt,
At you request some feedback on issue: the "unread" answers while reading the thread appear to not show stand out as before.
And thanks again for enabling the forum.
Bommelhoeve said:
Thanks Swirt,
Thanks. You are right, something is missing. I'll find it.

Woo hoo, congrats Swirt! I was getting worried about you reading your updates yesterday, sorry that turned out to be a bigger headache than you bargained for.
I hope you had time at the end of the day to drink one of those Black & Tans in your avatar (I am originally from that town)!.
Don Draper said:
I hope you had time at the end of the day to drink one of those Black & Tans in your avatar (I am originally from that town)!
Heee heee Good eyes for the bottle type ;) I got things working around 1AM so there was no Black and Tan celebration :(

May your headaches be small this weekend!
Thanks for all your hard work in feeding our addiction to this site! You ROCK!!
thumbs_up.gif

oh, no....did some of the Smileys disappear? I am only seeing the top 3 rows, 7 across.
sad_smile.gif
I can't cry if I want to.....

Back