Snickers Parfaits!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have all the ingredients. It's coming up one day this week....perhaps today! :)

Made 'em!!! WOW....we're not counting calories here (because we're not sure we can count that high with such a sugar buzz). LOL
Delicious!!! And oh so easy. Dessert in minutes; now that's what I like!! I made some in plastic cocktail cups as shown in the photo so that I can give them away. For a charter, they will be beautiful in a martini glass. That carmel whipped cream would be awesome atop a coffee of many sorts. Any by all means, use the "fun" size Snickers - the candy bar bits really aren't the focal point from a taste bud standpoint, anyway. They are for presentation and the tiny bars make a better presentation because the layers are smaller and after chopping into tiny bits, you see more of the layers in the fun-size bars than you would in a regular sized one.
Snickers%20Parfait.JPG

Uh oh. I'm not a Snickers fan but that doesn't matter. Any little candy bar would do.

Back