SNOW 1st for winter Bridgewater Va.Who else has the white stuff ?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looks very pretty ,SNOW. Hope all guest check in at all B&B's.
thumbs_up.gif

We don't have any in Charottesville - just rain. But just west of us in Waynesboro it looks like they have it!
RIki

It's coming down here - 4 to 6 inches predicted. No cancellations yesterday - two expected to arrive today. We have a wedding to go to this afternoon!

It is snowing here also. And we have Halloween Town tonight at the Park for the kids. Dang!

Something wicked this way comes...but it's not here, yet. Panicky guests from Miami don't know if they should stay here or go on.

What a cruel "trick or treat" Mother Nature has pulled on us today. Yes it is pretty but trees are getting loaded with heavy snow and power is flickering in places around here.
Here are my before's from 2 days ago and todays :-(
DSCN9276.JPG

DSCN9631_0.jpg

DSCN9264_0.jpg

DSCN9627_0.jpg

What a cruel "trick or treat" Mother Nature has pulled on us today. Yes it is pretty but trees are getting loaded with heavy snow and power is flickering in places around here.
DSCN9276.JPG

DSCN9631_0.jpg

DSCN9264_0.jpg

DSCN9627_0.jpg
Wow.

DSCN9276.JPG

DSCN9631_0.jpg

DSCN9264_0.jpg

DSCN9627_0.jpg
What a difference a day makes. Trick or treaters need to dress as eskimos this year.

Just heard on the radio they are trying to clear the snow off the field at Rutgers so Rutgers & WVU can play football today (but it is continuing to fall). It has stopped here (for now). Yea!

No snow here and the sun came out at 1pm for our wine tours!
Riki

Back