snow anyone?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine

Reaction score
Hey, Their predicting snow the end of the week1 YAY! I love snow!
Does anyone have snow yet?

We got some off and on this weekend. It's all melted now, but we will be getting more this week. A few hours north of us has a foot or more already.
teeth_smile.gif

Had some this morning..no accumulation though. :)

Woke up to a light dusting with more coming down. We had some flurries later in the morning and enough accumulation we had to shovel the deck. We wouldn't have bothered shovelling if it was just us, but had to for an incoming guest.
Unfortunately, it'll all be gone in a couple days. The forecast is for temps back in the double digits (Celsius).
sad_smile.gif

Too bad, because winter is our other High Season -- as soon as we have enough to play in.

I had to get out my socks....it went down to 72 degrees last night.
wink_smile.gif
Oh, and a long sleeve t-shirt, too. LOL I love South Florida. When I sold my house in Ohio, I left the snow shovel hanging on the wall.

wink_smile.gif
Oh, and a long sleeve t-shirt, too. LOL I love South Florida. When I sold my house in Ohio, I left the snow shovel hanging on the wall..
Sanctuary in Miami said:
wink_smile.gif
Oh, and a long sleeve t-shirt, too. LOL I love South Florida. When I sold my house in Ohio, I left the snow shovel hanging on the wall.
By end of January, I'll be ready to join you, inspite of the snow.
wink_smile.gif

Just a few flurries and "wintry mix" but nothing that has stuck yet.
=)
Kk.

We have been getting rain for 24 hours. Yesterday started at 29 degrees with a high of 34. It is now 40 so warmer. I love scouping water instead of snow.
Deadwood, SD had about 3.5 feet of snow this weekend.

We have been getting rain for 24 hours. Yesterday started at 29 degrees with a high of 34. It is now 40 so warmer. I love scouping water instead of snow.
Deadwood, SD had about 3.5 feet of snow this weekend..
YEs, my chiropractor and his wife were out there hunting...he flew home and she DROVE the 4 X 4 back to VA loaded with meat;-)

Deadwood, SD had about 3.5 feet of snow this weekend..
hawley said:
I think your rain is on its way here... beautiful November day today (upper 40's) but rainy and wet the rest of the week.
=)
Kk.

It was cold today for the Veteran's Day Parade - but it is NOVEMBER!! Thank goodness no rain though. It was a beautiful day for a parade. The program at the Museum was a man who grew up here who was a survivor of the USS Indianapolis and a man who was in the invasion at Anzio.
I am pleased to say the streets were lined with people (even with a parade in Clarksburg) and the museum was packed!

Back