So Far...So Good

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birdwatcher

Reaction score
Well so its been okay with the new director. We had a staff meeting (all four of us) cause the owner wanted one and all four of us are on the same page...the director said that he is there to be the middleperson and so far the owner has taken most of his advise.
We haven't heard from her although we do e-mail eachother but its been nice. The director said he's only heard good thing in the community and guests (he has been in this town for years and worked for the museum-so this helps too) so so far so good....
We shall see how long it lasts, cause there is only one long term employee and that employee is just about at their last breath-so I'm praying that things won't repeat themselves from the past...but thats really hard to do!

I would just be a bit cagey with this director person to start till you get a feel for them. I don't really understand what this directors role is and it seems like she is simply adding in another layer of management and paying a salary where one isn't really necessary. But its her money.

yup i feel like that too, but its good to have a middle person that can handle her personality...we shall see. I have ads out there and am fishing for something in the future. Never know.

yup i feel like that too, but its good to have a middle person that can handle her personality...we shall see. I have ads out there and am fishing for something in the future. Never know..
I saw that it would be a good match lol

Back